(Junior) Information Security Officer (f/m/div)
Infinitec Solutions is reinventing software development for Banks and Enterprises to create a revolutionary Financial Customer Experience for their Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients across Europe. Our innovation platform enables our partners to deliver financial management solutions (banking and non-banking) tailored to SMEs at the very forefront of the digital frontier.
We are growing rapidly and hence we are looking to hire a (Junior) Information Security Officer. Reporting to the Head of Operations and with support from our CISO and DPO they will be responsible for leading the company to ISO27001 and SOC2 certification. Our ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who can successfully balance certification requirements while supporting ongoing growth within the business.
What will keep you challenged?
- Implementation and execution of our ISMS together with Data Protection and physical security measures, leading to an all-encompassing security solution and ISO-27001 certification.
- Management of IT security incidents and reporting, while advising various stakeholders on topics and questions concerning information security.
- You will design, document and assist with the implementation of security policies, - regulations and procedures and are responsible for its maintenance and hands-on technical implementation in accordance with governmental regulations and established standards.
- Along with our CISO and DPO you will be a champion for IT security with shared responsibility for planning, implementing and organizing awareness programs and campaigns throughout the organisation.
- Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices, systems and vendors and identifying areas for improvement
- Close collaboration with our product and development teams ensuring security concepts are seamlessly integrated into our product development processes
- Refinement and implementation of business continuity plans in accordance to ISO-22301
What will help you succeed?
- You have successfully completed a (business) computer science, IT security degree or a comparable qualification
- First hand experience in the area of IT security / information security (conception, setup, operation and certification of an ISMS etc.)
- Very good knowledge of ISO / IEC 27001 and with aspirations of obtaining certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC or CISSP
- Excellent communication skills – providing outstanding verbal and written communication to both colleagues and senior management as well as other stakeholders
- Adaptable and capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands
- Advanced English skills are required
What do we offer?
Besides the standard stuff like free drinks (everything you can imagine – from coffee over Club Mate to juices and 4 different kinds of beer), cereal and fruit, discounts on transportation, gym memberships and local restaurants, we offer:
- Competitive Salary + 28 vacation days + flexible working hours
- We embrace remote work and allow our employees to work remotely whenever possible. Employees will still come in at least a few days a week for team collaboration and company events
- You’ll be part of a fantastic team. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and work with the best people in their fields
- Top-notch technology equipment – whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- 6th floor light infused office in the heart of Berlin with a rooftop terrace and chill out areas, table tennis, table soccer and shower facilities as well as yoga classes, running groups etc…
- The job will enable you to build a strong network of companies and specialists as we belong to the Finleap Family
- Regular team events – we celebrate our success together
- We believe in personal growth and development. Share your personal aims and let’s achieve them together.