Senior Java Engineer
Join our diverse and international Engineering team in Milan to drive the development of our Platform based on API and microservice technology; a scalable, modular and fully configurable solution with an external development portal. Our developers are passionate about Backend, they look after their code, and they actively shape our product solutions.
Infinitec Solutions is reinventing software development for Banks and Enterprises to create a revolutionary Financial Customer Experience for their Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients across Europe. Our innovation platform allows our partners to deliver financial management solutions (banking and non-banking) tailored to SMEs at the very forefront of the digital frontier.
Based on cutting-edge platform technology, our platform provides our partners a quick time-to-market, easy platform configuration and out-of-the-box integration to third-party products or modules developed by themselves.
Founded in 2016, Infinitec Solutions has taken several partners live, but the Platform constantly evolves and grows to remain on top of latest technology, integrate new user experience practices and respond to partner needs.
What will keep you challenged?
- Work with and have the liberty to contribute to our Backend tech stack
- Deliver features and fixes together with your squad and our other teams in an agile work environment
- Take ownership first of small and later of larger project features from conception to delivery
- Participate in evaluations of architecture and development methods of the platform
- Contribute to shaping and improving internal processes and work methods
- Define and document best practices, and contribute to company knowledge-sharing efforts
Java 8 and 10, Spring (Boot, DI, MVC, Cloud), Postgresql, Docker, Microservices, AWS
What will make you succeed?
- Multiple years of experience in backend Java 8+ development
- A keen interest in researching and applying new technologies
- Ability to design and build RESTful APIs
- Some demonstrable experience designing modifications to existing systems or have prior ownership of a clean-design for a new system
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Familiarity with test frameworks and are used to testing while coding
- Working on the API development with external providers and manage complex integrations
- A keen eye on security in your implementations
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proactive in sharing knowledge with your team and contributing to solutions in a team setting
- Experience in the banking or insurance industries is a plus
What do we offer?
- You will be part of an international and diverse team of outstanding fin and tech Professionals reshaping the future of finance
- Our products are innovative and making an high impact on the finance management system and are based on the most advanced technologies
- We will offer you a permanent contract, competitive salary and meal tickets
- Flexible working hours with core working times
- We embrace remote work on a trust basis with your team and supervisor
- We believe in personal growth and development. Share your personal aims and let’s achieve them together
- Top-notch technology equipment – whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- Modern office space in the heart of Milan, with free coffee, drinks and fruit available
- Regular team events – we celebrate our success together
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe's No.1 fintech ecosystem